Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Saint Louis, Missouri
West Palm Beach, Florida
Battle Creek, Michigan
Warwick, New York
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Mather AFB, California
Los Angeles, California
- Degree in rehabilitation, healthcare or a related field required.
- 1-3 years experience in rehabilitation or in a long-term care setting preferred
- Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification, if required. Current driver's license, if required by facility
The range for this position will be $38.40 to $51.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan