Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Sodalis Senior Living is seeking a Health & Wellness Director for our assisted living/memory care location in College Station. Do you enjoy providing hands-on care to seniors? If you would like to provide care in a first-class home like environment, we would like to hear from you!
The Health and Wellness Director is responsible for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident services at the community. Directly supervises all employees of the nursing department. This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this department. This person also carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Nursing Job Functions:
· Serve as liaison between facility and Physicians concerning patient change of condition/medication, and other pertinent information regarding health status as needed.
· Communicate with family member/legal guardian regarding health status, change of condition, etc.
· Manage and oversee patient medications, MARs, pharmacy re-order
· Assist Executive Director with completion of state required forms and patient assessments and patient plans of care
All offers of employment with Sodalis Senior Living are contingent upon a satisfactory background and drug screening.
We are located in College Station
3211 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77845
License #: 307866
Sodalis Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
· LVN’s must have and maintain a current Texas nursing license. It is the responsibility of each nurse to keep up his or her own required continuing education hours.
· Be familiar with Assisted Living regulations especially pertaining to nursing services and medications.
· Obtains and documents patient vital signs
· Assist caregivers with periodic assessments of patients, some lifting may be required.
· On-call 24 hours (phone) for any staff questions/concerns.
· Maintain employee medical records
Internal Number: 001
About Sodalis Senior Living - College Station
Sodalis Senior Living communities empower people to live their best lives remaining active and engaged in the things they care about. An innovative approach to wellbeing offers support when it’s needed, tailored to a resident’s specific situation and priorities.