Assist residents with activities of daily living and hygiene to keep them at their highest level of function and minimize further deterioration. Assist in the maintenance of the unit to provide pleasant, efficient and safe environment. Follows resident rights guidelines including confidentiality at all times to insure that residents are being treated with dignity and respect as adults within the nursing home environment. Demonstrates competency in nursing care skills in order to provide appropriate and safe care.
Inova hospitals were once again awarded 'A' grades for the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there's no safer place for you to work.
* Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
* Strict PPE requirements for all staff and visitors
* All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
* Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
* New safety wayfinding and social distancing signage is installed everywhere
* Waiting rooms and registration areas are arranged for social distancing
* We deep-clean our facilities nightly; we wipe surfaces and sanitize throughout the day
* Hand sanitizer is available everywhere at all times
* All team members are required to practice frequent hand washing
* Patients with symptoms are immediately directed to separate exam rooms
* Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
* Inova operates drive-through Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
Internal Number: 53163BR
About Inova Health System
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research. At Inova, more than 16,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.