What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Employee referral bonus
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US.
- Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.