Harmony at Southridge is a state-of-the-art senior living campus, providing a great lifestyle and the best in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care where seniors can enjoy the comforts of home, the care of professionals and the energy.
Must display the following qualities and skill sets:
Business Process Improvement
Profit & Loss Management
Training & Development
Staff Coaching & Mentoring
Quality Assurance Management
Team Building & Reward Recognition
Asset & Liability Management
The Licensed Executive Director candidate should have full experience and knowledge of the responsibility for the operation and management of the community and for all marketing, business and financial functions in accordance with the policies of Harmony Senior Services and Federal/State/Local laws and regulations.
• A passion for working with seniors
• College degree, administrator's license / certification and management experience will be required per state requirements.
• Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision & discipline of team members
• Previous experience with managing/overseeing an assisted living facility
• Previous food, beverage and Fine Dining experience required
• Proven ability to manage resident relationships and committees.
• Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses
• Previous sales experience is a plus!
• Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community, as well as maximize revenue
• Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
• Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications
• Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
• Ability to work flexible hours to include evening, weekends, and holidays.
Our benefits include access to the following programs:
• Competitive Health and Wellness Insurance Plans to include Medical, Dental and Vision
Great Leadership, Great Employees, Great Work Environment!
The perfect candidate would consist of:
CRCF or LNHA certified
Three (3) or more years of experience
Previously responsible for a “new” start community or responsible for opening a new community.
Preferred, but not required: Maintained operations, staff and census at current community while building census, hiring staff and implementing operations for new community or added unit.
Experience with driving the sales, referrals, move –in coordination, sale closing and recruitment process.
Involved in community health activities and various civic matters.
Sound knowledge of personnel administration and various departments
Sound knowledge of local, Federal and State regulations, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, nursing and medical practices and procedures, and any other laws pertaining to operations.
Made independent, effective decisions and work well under pressure.
Interpret financial statements and prepare monthly reports for Regional Director of Operations and Corporate
Promote public relations (internal and external)
Internal Number: 124357
About Harmony Senior Services.com
At Harmony, we put our passion for life to work creating and managing thriving communities where seniors can enjoy the comforts of home, the care of professionals and the energy of life.
Harmony Senior Services, LLC. manages the operations of Assisted Living, Independent, Memory Care Facilities, and other health care facilities for Smith/Packett, a healthcare development firm specializing in design, development, and financing.
Harmony was founded in 2008 to meet emerging market trends relating to the growing need for senior living services and care communities.
We create & manage thriving senior living communities where residents experience the energy of life, the care of professionals & enjoy the comforts of home.
We realize that needs and expectations change. That is why we offer a continuum of care for our senior residents. Whether you are retiring, looking for a more hassle-free lifestyle or need extra care due to injury or illness, we understand what makes a senior living community vibrant.