Job Purpose: Serves patients by administering and evaluating psychological testing; providing family, individual, and group therapy; monitoring treatment planning and outcomes.
Duties: * Develops and updates treatment programs by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; recommending courses of action.
* Delivers patient care by conducting family, individual, and group therapy sessions; administering and evaluating psychological tests.
* Reviews and evaluates treatments by monitoring case records; facilitating the treatment-review team process; documenting findings; drawing conclusions.
* Maintains patient confidence by keeping treatment information confidential.
* Serves and protects the mental health center community by adhering to professional standards, mental health center policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances psychology department and mental health center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please provide references and CV upon reply.
PhD or Psyd in Clinical psychology
2 years experience with electronic note taking or record systems
CA drivers license
Medicare provider or willing to become one upon hire
Love for and desire to work with integrated care team and assist seniors
Internal Number: 101
About Oelberger Psychology Servcies
We are a mobile psychology service company catering to the geriatric population and in collaboration with medical care teams, family members and assisted livings to help listen to and tell the stories of our senior loved ones.
BACK TO TOP
Argentum Senior Living Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else Argentum Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Argentum Senior Living Career Center.