Ashby Ponds, 5-star rated CCRC located in Ashburn, VA on a scenic 132-acre campus is looking for a Clinical Manager for their Rehab neighborhood. The Clinical Manager is an active, key member of the clinical leadership team who is committed to provide residents for person centered, individualized healthcare.
How you will make an impact:
• Coordinating, implementing and overseeing the clinical care of guests/residents in skilled nursing/long term care neighborhood.
• Maintaining clinical practice and processes in accordance with the Erickson Living Management Policies and Procedures and nursing standards of practice.
• Ownership of documentation process including MDS, care plans, incident reporting and charting requirements.
• Ensuring appropriate staff is on duty based on guest/resident acuity and provides recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Monitoring all aspects of infection control for staff and guests/residents and collaborating with clinical leadership to develop appropriate process to ensure effective infection control monitoring to include antibiotic stewardship.
• Analyzing, developing and implementing Quality Improvement measures for clinical indicators/benchmarking such as Falls, Pressure Ulcers, Medication Errors, Restraint Utilization, Re-hospitalization, Anti-psychotic utilization, ADL splits/documentation, etc.
• Collaborating with Staff Development Coordinator to ensure all required training and competency reviews are completed according to federal, state and local regulations.
• Participating in clinical leadership meetings such as Wound Rounds, Clinical Operations Meeting, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
Ashby Ponds offers:
A great benefits package including medical, dental and vision
Vacation and holiday pay
Employee discounts, including discounted meals at our restaurants
Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
What is required:
• Graduate of a nursing degree program of college or university for Registered Nurses is required.
• Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, internet and web applications, Power Point, Excel and Visio.
• BSN is preferred
• Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
• Experience in wound care, quality improvement, MDS, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of skilled nursing/long term care documentation guidelines preferred
• CPR/First Aide training preferred.
• Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which he/she operates.
• Have and/or obtain ANNAC certification within 6 months post- employment.
Internal Number: 18115328
About Clinical Manager - Rehab at 5-star rated CCRC
Erickson Living helps people live better lives. We strive to be the most valued and trusted leader in senior housing and services through operational excellence, integrated senior health and wellness, and a commitment to the Erickson Living culture and values.
- Third largest independent living provider in the country
- 24,000 residents served
- 21,000+ units (18,000 in dependent living, 3,135 continuing care in 11 markets
- 8,791 full-time employees
- 96% independent occupancy; industry average is 90%
- 94% continuing care occupancy; industry average is 89%
- 2,300 entrance-fee settlements (2016)
- 4,800 Erickson Advantage members
BACK TO TOP
Argentum Senior Living Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else Argentum Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Argentum Senior Living Career Center.