1. To provide pre-screening assessments for persons aged 60 years or older and persons with disabilities at hospital settings within Will County's contracted areas to assure the appropriateness of referrals for skilled nursing facility placement.
2. To provide post-screens for persons aged 60 years or older and persons with disabilities admitted to long term care facilities within the agency's contracted areas.
3. To provide case assessment, care plan development, and linkage to services for the 60+ population in Will County. Assessments may be completed in hospital or nursing home settings within Will County.
1. B.S.W. or Bachelor degree in human service field.
2. Interests in the need and welfare of older adults.
3. Ability to relate to older persons.
4. Ability to relate to staff in a professional manner.
5. Positive cooperative attitude.
6. Ability to assess needs of older persons or persons with disabilities.
7. Willingness to serve as an advocate for client's rights.
8. Willingness to travel on the job.
9. Possess a valid driver's license for the State of Illinois.
10. Possess a cell phone.
11. Access to a vehicle in good mechanical condition, and insurance.
12. Clean and well groomed.
13. Ability to follow instructions.
14. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
15. Ability to keep records and independently manage own working hours.
16. Successful completion of preliminary and certification CCC training for the Illinois Department on Aging.
About Senior Services of Will County
Senior Services of Will County has been providing assistance and resources to older Americans in their region for more than fifty years. This includes programs that proactively equip and strengthen seniors to live independently as well as working with those who are home bound and in greater need of assistance. Our trained staff have been changing lives and in 2015 alone, worked with more than 18,000 individuals to put them on the road to a safe, healthy and productive life.
We are looking for additional team members that enjoy working with the elderly, have patience with the process, understand the importance of documenting their work and have a joyful attitude.
BACK TO TOP
Argentum Senior Living Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else Argentum Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Argentum Senior Living Career Center.