$5000 Sign On Bonus RN Day Shift- Quail Run Behavioral Health
Universal Health Services, Inc.
May 29, 2018
QUAIL RUN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Quail Run Behavioral Health is currently seeking RN's to join our team. We have FTÂ Day shift positions available in ourÂ AdolescentÂ care unit. In addition to the sign on bonus, we offer a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package with generous PTO. We would love to talk with you today!Â You may complete an on line application through this site or for fast track and immediate consideration please fax your resume to our Human Resources department at 602-888-2670 or email email@example.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Staff Nurse and the Charge Nurse provide safe and effective nursing care in the assigned area(s) in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of the Hospital and within the framework of established policies and procedures of the Department of Nursing Services. As a key team member in the clinical area, the Staff Nurse and Charge Nurse promote a climate of effective performance and learning through role modeling, willingness to learn and teach, and availability to patients and staff.
1. Completes an assessment for each patient by performing a thorough mental, physical, nutritional and functional assessment on admission, and as needed, based upon patientâ€™s condition.
2. Assesses patientâ€™s psychosocial status, and patient/family learning needs and discharge criteria.
3. Assesses for pain, utilizes pain scale; documents accordingly.
4. Utilizes appropriate observation level for patient: q15 minute checks, visual observation, and/or 1:1 or elopement precautions.
5. Completes plan of care; formulates a nursing diagnosis based upon assessment findings. Reviews plan of care daily and modifies as patientâ€™s condition changes.
6. Organizes and directs care of patients, setting priorities and assigning most skilled staff to care for most acutely ill patients.
7. Provides/coordinates education of patients based on assessment of learning needs and readiness.
8. Provides care for patientâ€™s with: Depression/Suicidal impulses, Mania, Delusions/Hallucinations, Paranoia, Anxiety, Aggressive/Assaultive Behavior, Chemical Dependency Issues/Detox, Personality Disorders, i.e. Borderline/Sociopathic, Eating Disorders, Dissociate Identity Disorder/PTSD, Dementia/Alzheimerâ€™s, and medical problems such as hypertension, headache, diabetes, URI, UTI, heart disease, thyroid disorders, and acute or chronic infection.
9. Intervenes in managing complex patient care situations utilizing departmental policies and procedures that promote most facilitative alternatives. Prioritizes interventions in rapidly changing patient situations.
10. Assesses patientâ€™s response to interventions; communicates these findings to other team members.
11. Sets priorities appropriately utilizing data from Nursing Assessment. Adapts procedures to individual patient needs while maintaining the integrity of the principles involved.
12. Documents education about medications, disease symptom identification, social skills, stress management, and impulse control regulation.