Work Type: Full Time, 0.9 FTE (Weekends)
This job exercises delegated administrative responsibility and authority for the supervision of all hospital personnel and functions within the assigned work unit/location for assigned shift. Serves as a leader and resource person in facilitating efficient operational activities throughout the organization.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required MSN in Nursing preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in acute care setting.
- Previous work experience in a supervisory, management or other healthcare leadership capacity.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS Certification.
If chosen for this position, you may be required to pass a Pre-Offer Employment Physical Exam. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/ Disabled.