Belmont Village Senior Living - West University
Belmont Village Senior Living is a developer and operator of premier Senior Living residences nationwide.
Community Relations Associate - Outside Sales - Senior Living - Houston
The Outside Sales Associate is responsible for planning and executing events for referral sources in and out of the facility such as one-on-one or group presentations, group lunches, and active sponsorship. You will visit referral sources including physicians, hospital and medical professionals, senior groups, social workers, pastors, hospitals and other care providers to generate referrals that will increase and maintain occupancy of our Senior Living facility.
- Know all features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village Senior Living physical plant, and effectively tour and present the same to our customers
- Understand and be able to articulate the Belmont Village Senior Living services, programs, and pricing policies to our customers
- Understand and demonstrate the Belmont Village Senior Living sales processes and procedures as outlined in the Community Relations Training Manual
- Maintain relationships of trust with key area physicians, medical communities, and entities which have a significant senior clientele
- Maintain an accurate, current, and thorough referral contact list
- Know and understand the competitive environment through in-person visits to competitors in your local market with respect to services, programs, and price offerings
- Know, articulate and demonstrate the Belmont Village Senior Living mission, core beliefs and values
- Understand and use SenSys the Belmont Village Senior Living lead management system
- Demonstrate strong team orientation within the Belmont Village Senior Living community and corporate support staff
- Plan, organize, and participate in marketing events and seminars to promote Belmont Village Senior Living
- Ensure sales service fulfillment by maintaining communications with residents, families, and referral sources for future referrals
- Research and understand your local community’s business and medical environment
- Carry out community relation’s functions within budget
- Continually update skills and knowledge regarding selling techniques and approaches by continuing professional training and education
- Actively communicate health and safety information to employees and participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities
- Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
- Verify that job specific safety procedures are established
- Train employees in safe work practices
- Verify that routine inspections are conducted by trained personnel and include job task observations
- Conduct timely accident investigations
- Correct hazards and unsafe conditions in a timely manner
- Communicate health and safety information to employees and facilitate their involvement in health and safety activities
- Verify the effective and timely training on health and safety activities
- Reinforce the use of good health and safety practices through positive recognition programs and disciplinary actions
- Other duties assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of prior leasing or sales experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to periodically travel overnight
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- More than one (1) year of prior leasing or sales experience
- Experience working with the older population
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and available equipment
- Ability to work standing, walking or moving for 3 to 3.75 hours without need to sit down
Belmont Village Senior Living owns and operates Upscale Senior Living Apartment Communities NATIONWIDE. Our Communities are designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. We provide living space, meals, housekeeping services, recreational/social activities and personal support to our residents.
The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings at Belmont Village Senior Living is the people with which you will work. COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
We offer excellent compensation and benefits programs; Health, Dental and Vision.
To apply click here.
Belmont Village Senior Living - West University
2929 West Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77025
For more information regarding Belmont Village Senior Living visit www.belmontvillage.com
We Make Aging Better
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.