Belmont Village Senior Living - Albany
In Affiliation with University of California, Berkeley
Premier Upscale Senior Living Community in Albany, CA is seeking a high energy, self-motivated Community Relations Associate to help residents find their new home at our newest Belmont Village Senior Living community. Belmont Village Albany is the culmination of a collaboration with UC Berkeley Retirement Center and the City of Albany to provide a unique housing experience for older adults in the Bay Area. This community will contain 175 units offering the highest quality Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in luxurious, well-appointed surroundings.
Community Relations Associate - Senior Living - Albany Brand New Facility Opening Soon - Apply immediately!
Improve the life of a senior! We are seeking seasoned Community Relations Associates for our Albany, CA Community. You will play a key role, developing a unique culture in our newest location in Albany, CA. If you enjoy working directly with seniors and their families as they consider transitioning to senior housing, this is the position for you! Belmont Village Senior Living Community Relations Associates help families and seniors find the perfect environment to grow and prosper. You're assisting a family in a very difficult time, providing them with relief and assurance that their loved one will be taken care of in the most impressive and professional manner available.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and well organized with exceptional listening skills and compassion for the elderly; TEAM PLAYER A MUST!!!
This position promotes Belmont Village Senior Living services through achieving and maintaining occupancy at or above the budgeted census level, through building strong relationships with referral sources and consistent prospect/family contact to advance each sale towards move-in.
- Knowledgeable in all features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village physical plant, and effectively tours and presents the same to our customers.
- Understands and has the ability to articulate the Belmont Village services, programs, and pricing policies to its customers.
- Understands and demonstrates the Belmont Village sales processes and procedures as outlined in the Community Relations Training Manual.
- Maintains relationships of trust with key area physicians, medical communities, and entities which have a significant senior clientele.
- Maintains an accurate, current, and thorough referral contact list.
- Knows and understands the competitive environment through in-person visits to competitors in the local market with respect to services, programs, and price offerings.
- Knows, articulates and demonstrates the Belmont Village mission, core beliefs and values.
- Understands and uses SenSys (Belmont Village lead management system).
- Demonstrates strong team orientation within the Belmont Village community and corporate support staff.
- Plans, organizes, and participates in marketing events and seminars to promote Belmont Village.
- Ensures sales service fulfillment by maintaining communications with residents, families, and referral sources for future referrals.
- Researches and understands the local community’s business and medical environment.
- Carries out community relations functions within budget.
- Continually updates skills and knowledge regarding selling techniques and approaches by continuing professional training and education.
- Maintains an active monthly calendar of scheduled referral source contacts.
- Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
- Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
- Maintains safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping safety equipment in good working condition.
- Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrates competency based on training received.
- Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
- Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Participates in accident investigations as needed.
- Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or corrects those you can.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to periodically travel overnight
- Ability to work flexible schedules in a 24 hour operation including weekends
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- More than 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
- Experience working with the older population
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and available equipment
- Ability to work standing, walking or moving for 3 to 3.75 hours without need to sit down
Belmont Village owns and operates Upscale Senior Living Apartment Communities NATIONWIDE. Our Communities are designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. We provide living space, meals, housekeeping services, recreational/social activities and personal support to our residents.
The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings at Belmont Village is the people with which you will work. COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers Full-time employees excellent benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with employer matched savings.
To apply click here.
Belmont Village Senior Living - Albany
1100 San Pablo Avenue
Albany, CA 94706
For more information regarding Belmont Village Senior Living,
or for a virtual tour visit www.belmontvillage.com
We Make Aging Better
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village Senior Living is the owner and operator of Belmont Village Albany. UC Berkeley and the Retirement Center are not financially or legally involved in the community and have no responsibility or liability for its operation.